Friday, June 13, 2014

Preslee Marceline Giles : May 8th, 2014 : BEAUTIFUL. PERFECT. LOVED.



She has arrived and she is beautiful and perfect in every way.   We welcomed Preslee into the world May 8, 2014 at 2:15 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 19 inches long.  When Bill and I first saw her our breath was taken away by how beautiful and perfect she was.  I remember Bill commenting on her long fingers and how they already looked like they had a manicure.  I couldn't believe all of her dark hair and beautiful, intent eyes.  Carson, Bill and I are completely mesmerized by our girl.  I have taken about 1,000 pictures just trying to capture every special moment.  I don't ever want to forget these first precious milestones as I know how quickly the first week, month, year goes by.  It seems like I blinked my eye and she is already just over a month old.

We are all enamored and so happy she is here!  Next up pics from her first few months of life.  This lil girl has already been on a few adventures already :).







No comments:

Post a Comment