Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving. Family. Love. Food. Perfect...

...Seahawk victory.  Conversation.  Date night.  Cousin time.  Snuggles.  Snow.  Wine.  Beer.  I would venture and say that Thanksgiving 2014 went off without a glitch.  The Miller Party of Five couldn't have been better host.  I am thankful for my wonderful family, they always keep it real.

Silly Cousins

Snow on the pass on the drive home.  I did my best to not be a backseat driver.

Headed over to Western side of the state.

Happy Girl…two new bottom teeth!

Cuddles with Grandpa Dan…between eye glasses and pens, he was her new favorite.

Family time!

Hostess with the Mostess!

Pretty Sha Sha.

We are thankful! 

A little shopping and girl time.

Snuggles with Unkey.

Date night!!

La Grande is kinda pretty…err really pretty!! 

Finding a Christmas tree. 

Got some pics in too!

Auntie time.

Mr. & Mrs.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment