Monday, November 3, 2014

3 years & 6 months





I haven't blogged in a bit and I am feeling really bad about it, but sometimes life gets so busy and to find an extra 20 minutes to write things down seems like an impossible task.  So much has happened in the past few months.  Lots of living life and taking it all day by day.

I have been back at work for almost three months now and our baby girls turns 6 months and our boy 3 years in just a few days.  Crazy to think that Carson is almost 3.  Seems like yesterday he was Preslee's age.  Both of them make me laugh every. single. day. 

Preslee is the best natured baby, she loves to laugh and coo and she smiles with her whole entire body…her eyes sparkle!  She is starting to eat solids, rolls over from tummy to back and back to tummy, she loves to 'chat', sits on her own for about 15 seconds at a time and she is now trying to scoot.  She loves to be rocked and sang to, her favorite time is bath time…she kicks her feet, splashes her hands and loves to suck on the wet washcloth.  Preslee is a laid back baby, but never wants to miss the action.  We celebrated Halloween on Friday and she stayed up until 9:30 and waited until we left the party to finally fall asleep on the car ride home.  Although I know she was completely exhausted, she just smiled through it all as to not miss anything.  Preslee - you have quite literally stolen my heart.  I am so very lucky to have such a beautiful daughter…you radiate all things good.    

Carson is the best big brother and always has a hug and kiss for his 'Baby Presee'.  It is so fun to watch him protect and look out for her.  If she's crying, he says, "Mama, Mama baby Presee crying.  It's otay Baby Presee, here's my car (or pacifier, etc.)."  Anything to make her happy.  He also does tend to get a little jealous here and there.  Our boy plays soccer and started preschool, he absolutely loves both.  He can count to 20, goes potty on the toilet, navigates an iPad, knows many letters and colors, and I've said it before and I will again…I am sure we have a class clown on our hands!  The kid knows how to get a rise out of people.  Our little Mr. Independent soul like to everything on his own.  From brushing his teeth to putting on shoes, "NO Mama me do it".  Every morning I wake up to, "Mama play cars with me."  He loves the movie, Cars and could keep busy with trains or cars for hours!  I can't wait to celebrate his third birthday on Saturday!  Carson - you light up my life daily.  Thank you for being all boy, but for also having a big, huge heart and sharing your zany personality with us.  ShaSha thinks you will be a CEO someday…I am going to say she's probably right.

Here some professional pics we had done from last month:












No comments:

Post a Comment