Thursday, October 6, 2011

I DO...One Year Later!



10-02-10  The Best is Yet to Come....
Bill and I celebrated our one year anniversary on October 2, 2011!  This year has gone by so fast, it feels like yesterday we were celebrating our wedding with all of our family and friends.

The theme of our wedding was "The Best is Yet to Come" and here we are a year later looking forward to what will be the best chapter in our lives - raising a family.  I have included a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day...

Mom and Dad Giles

Mom and Dad Crocker
The day wouldn't have been possible without the love and support from our parents.  Thank you SO much for such a beautiful wedding day, rehearsal dinner, and brunch!  The weekend was perfect.

Yes we do have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! I mean just look at them.
Precious.
Love these faces!
Uncle Bill, Mason, Nolan, Mira and Max.
Bridesmaids!
Groomsmen!
symbol of love
"I DO"
Barb with her boys.
The original Crocker clan :)


The beginning of the rest of our lives....

1 comment: