Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready for Summer and ready to find out Pink or Blue!




The past few weeks have been very busy. Lots going on at work, celebrating birthdays, and just enjoying life. My Mom and I went to La Grande to celebrate MaKenna's 4th birthday last weekend. It was SO much fun and great to spend time with the M&M's. MaKenna and I went to get a pedi/mani, while JJ and Steph finished her beautiful Princess Ariel cake. Have to say watching Stephanie as a Mom is amazing. I love how her kids always say "I love you" and Morgann is especially cute, she says "I love you to the moon and back" not as clear, but it pretty much melts my heart everytime I hear it. Overall it was a wonderful weekend.

I also felt baby G move for the first time, which was exciting! Mason is pretty convinced we are having a boy (I secretly think he is just wanting a partner in crime for the weekend it tends to be him w/ all girls) and I can't say I blame him! We will know soon enough. I am counting down the days and hours. We find out on June 9 at 1:45 and trust me I will let everyone know.

I am feeling really good and looking forward to the next few months of getting everything ready. I hope Bill is on the same page because I have a feeling the next 4 1/2 months are going to fly by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment