Wednesday, May 4, 2011

14 Weeks & Nesting??



So we are 14 weeks into this adventure and I went to the Doctor this morning, everything looks good, baby's heartbeat is 150. In fact I am feeling SO good I decided to get up at 5:45 am and clean, not only clean but organize. I posted this on Facebook and other Mommy's knew that I must be "nesting"...so that explains the urge to be productive after weeks of having NO energy! Lucky me I have a husband who likes to cook and be a great care taker, so thankful for my Billy!

I feel like time is flying by and before you know it, October will be here and that means a baby (woo-hoo)!! We celebrated Easter weekend with my family in Toledo and then had Easter dinner at Tom and Lisa's house w/ the Giles. It was so wonderful to feel all the love coming from both sides of our family, Bill and I feel very lucky to have the love and support that we have! Hard to believe next Easter we will have a 6 month old. Did I mention this baby already racked up a few Easter presents? Yep, Grandma Barb even gave Easter eggs filled w/ chocolate and jelly beans (sorry babe Mommy ate those).

Last weekend we went to the beach house and had a nice weekend of relaxation with friends. Carmen, Kyle, Chuck, and Robin went with us. It was really nice and I even walked 6 miles - thanks to Carmen and I chatting away I had no idea I walked that far!

My regular pants are getting VERY tight, so I am now either wearing leggings or maternity wear...yep jumped into them pretty fast I must admit. So happy summer is around the corner, that means lots of loose dresses and tops - just what the Dr. ordered. I warned Bill that I wasn't sure how BIG I will get...he said you are going to get HUGE because I am having a BIG, Healthy Baby. Well okay then bring on the ice cream...kidding of course (kind of :)). Hugs to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog, your Dad and I sure enjoy the postings.

    ReplyDelete