Happy Birthday baby boy! The last 6 months have been the best of my life and I know your Dad agrees. You are such a happy boy, so full of wonder...and smiles. Your laugh is contagious and you have such a wonderful demeanor about you. People are amazed that you can already crawl and that you are so mobile. In fact you are already trying to climb up your crib and that isn't suppose to happen until a few months from now! We are trying to keep up with you, but you definitely keep us on our toes...we wouldn't have it any other way. Although changing your diaper can be a tad interesting because you always want to roll over and see what is on each side of you, my arm muscles thank you for that :)!
A few milestones:
- Your first teeth! Finally all of the drool paid off now when you smile really big we can see your two bottom teeth - it is the cutest thing ever!
- Over the past month or so you have learned that you can make things happen! When you drop a toy, you look on the ground for it and try to reach for it. You will drop things on purpose to see if someone will pick it up for you...it has become a game.
- You know your bottle and you reach for it and hold it! You love your food and you now eat on a schedule and have solids three times a day.
- Sleep pattern. You are sleeping so good! We put you down between 7 and 7:30 pm and we usually hear you rolling around in your crib at about 5:30 am. This makes Mommy very happy!!
- Of course you have become a better "scooter"(almost crawling), you are a pro roller and you are almost sitting up on your own!
Carson, we love you to the moon and back! Although we have only had you for 6 months, I cannot imagine my life without you. It is such a blessing to be your Mommy. In 6 months from now we will be celebrating your official "First" birthday...and it will be a celebration to go down in the books. I have already started the planning! You should know the "Happy Birthday" song by then because I have sung it to you on your monthly birthdays for the past 6 months...you love it ;)!
We love you!
Mommy & Daddy
|Carson and Mommy|
|Our Little Family|