|Carson was headed to bed and Mommy was headed out!|
We are having so much fun watching this lil' guy grow and change right before our eyes! He is hysterical and has the best little personality. Right now he crinkles his nose and laughs - when we laugh back he just does it more, so hilarious!
- Sleeping through the night (woohoo)! He goes to bed around 8:00 pm and sleeps until about 6:00 am, it is awesome and I feel like a new person!
- Completely formula fed and enjoying new foods. Carson LOVES pears, apples, peas, enfamil formula, rice cereal and pretty much anything we give him. He can hold his own bottle and reaches for the spoon to feed himself.
- We put up a baby gate in the living room because he is scooting EVERYWHERE, I am sure he will be crawling soon...very close!
- We are getting our routine down and going "with the flow" at the same time, funny how that works!
- Mommy put on her dancing shoes and headed out for a girls night, Daddy stayed with Carson (and Mommy didn't worry she relaxed and had fun).
- We are learning from Carson, he has taught us so much about life already, wow! This lil' man just simply enjoys the newness all around him...such a great reminder the small things in life are the most precious!
|I hold my pacifier and move it from one hand to the other, then I can even put it back in my mouth...it's so cool!|
|Mommy and Daddy had to babygate the living room...I am starting to scoot EVERYWHERE!|
|I like to be naked (well almost naked - have keep a diaper on)!|
|This was Mom's night out. Her friend Robin is getting married and this is one of her bachelorette parties!|
|A toast to spring, bachelorettes and babies!|